Within our website you’ll find a wealth of information relating to Oldbury On Severn, its residents, local groups and much more. You will also find a section dedicated to the local Parish Council, providing information about the work of the Council, your local Councillors, access to minutes and agenda’s and much more.
We are always looking for ways to improve our website so if you have any ideas on how this can be achieved or if you have information that you would like to share with other residents please do not hesitate to contact us.
What’s New in the Parish
To help parishioners keep up to date with the latest developments and goings on we will be regularly updating this page detailing new events, groups and activities happening around the Parish. You’ll be able to download any relevant publications from the links below.
We may highlight one particular event or group (as well as providing lots of other information about what’s happening at any time), so if you have a new group, event or activity that you would like to see highlighted please let us know.
- Neighbourhood Plan 2017 : Learn about the Neighbourhood plan 2017 and download a questionnaire. To find our more please click here.
- Parish Clerk Vacancy : We currently have a vacancy for Parish Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer. To find our more please click here.
- Oldbury Flooding Report : To see a detailed report into the possible causes of flooding in Oldbury in March 2016 please click here. To read S. Glos Councils response to our ‘Have Your Say’ event in July 2016 please click here.
- ‘Welcome Packs’ : Information about the new welcome pack that is available to all new residents of Oldbury on Severn. Please click here to download a copy.
- Village History Group : Learn about the Village History Group and its upcoming events. Please click here to download an information leaflet.