The New Nuclear Build Committee is the focus for Parish Council involvement in the process of developing the proposed power station. The committee aims to:
- monitor and engage with the consultation process to build a new nuclear power station;
- establish sources of financial support, to enable the present work and future work necessary to respond to the consultation;
- protect the interest of parishioners in negotiations with Horizon & other bodies;
- protect the safety and environment of the Parish;
- minimise disruption to local residents during construction;
- promote best outcomes for the Parish regarding socio-economic impacts;
- keep the community updated about developments.
Current membership of the committee:
|Keith Sullivan||Chair||01454 417865||07768 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emma Pattullo||Clerk||01454 228116||07909 email@example.com|
|John Cornock||01454 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Riddle||01454 413263||07877 413298||Matthew.Riddle@southglos.gov.uk|
|Matthew Clothier||01454 416754||07817 email@example.com|
|Tony Acton||Contact via the Clerk|
|Malcolm Lynden||01454 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms Gillian Ellis-King (Strategic Projects Manager, South Gloucestershire Council) also attends.
The full constitution of the committee can be found here.
Next meeting agenda
Minutes of meetings