Council and committee meetings
All council and committee meetings are suspended for the time being due to the coronavirus outbreak. Any planned meetings, including virtual meetings, will be advertised here once arranged. If possible, and subject to social distancing requirements, they will also be advertised on the parish notice boards.
How the Council operates:
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Member Code of Conduct
- Complaints Notice
- Guide to Being a Good Councillor
- Community Infrastructure Levy Spending Report
- Annual Reports
- Parish Council Consolidated Accounts 12-13
- Parish Council Consolidated Accounts 13-14
- Parish Council Consolidated Accounts 14-15
- OPC Annual Report 2014-2015
- OPC Annual Report 2015-2016
- OPC Annual Report 2016-2017
- OPC Annual Report 2017-2018
- OPC Annual Report 2018-2019
- Notice of conclusion of audit for 2018-19
- External Audit Certificate for 2018-19
Accessibility of information:
Details of how you can obtain copies of information held by the Council can be found in our Publication Scheme.
The Parish Council is may hold personal data about individuals in order to carry out its duties. You can find out more about how we may process your personal data in our privacy notice.